If you visit to read or submit information on our pages, we collect and store only the following information about you via cookies, Google Analytics, and sign-up forms:
– The date, time and general location from which you accessed this site
– The pages you visited on this site
– The name of the domain from which you accessed this site
– The Internet address of the website you used to link directly to this site, such as the Q. Zayne page at an online book retailer
– The name and email address you used to sign up to Q. Zayne’s private High-heat Book Club
If you identify yourself by sending us an e-mail containing personal information, that information will be solely used to reply to your message.
The collected information is for statistical purposes. http://www.qzaynebooks.com may use software programs to create summary statistics. The statistics are used for such purposes as tracking the number of visitors to the different areas of the site, interest in the topics presented, determining design choices, and assessing performance or problem areas of the site.
For website security and to make sure this service remains available to all users, the site uses software to monitor network traffic and identify unauthorized access attempts, such as those used by hackers.
http://www.qzaynebooks.com will not obtain personally-identifying information about you when you visit this site, unless you choose to provide such information, nor will such information be sold or otherwise transferred to unaffiliated third parties without your approval at the time that you give such information.
If you would like to opt out of any information being collected from you from http://www.crystalkaswell.com, please immediately close all pages of this website and refrain from returning.
We are committed to protecting your privacy and will never share your email address. Thank you for visiting Q. Zayne Books.